Sarah Ferris has worked as an interior decorator and venue dresser for more than 10 years.
This means that when you book your wedding at The Vinegrove, you can be absolutely sure you’ll have a beautiful event with all the details and personal flourishes taken care of.We will be on hand to provide professional decorating experience, manpower, and extensive local knowledge to help you create a truly memorable weekend.
We offer two service packages, which are both included in all venue bookings. After all, we think a wedding should be about celebration — not stress.
1. Venue dressing
Your wedding at The Vinegrove includes professional decoration and styling of the entire venue, inside and out, according to your brief.
This covers everything from setting up and styling your marquee, supplying and installing all props in and around the venue, stocking loos and powder rooms for the event, creating outdoor seating and entertaining areas to suit your style, and basically taking care of the many little decorative details that will make your event unique.
We’ll also organise entertainment or catering at the venue for the day after your wedding if you want to keep enjoying The Vinegrove for the whole weekend.
2. Full bridal service
We also deliver a complimentary bridal service for all guests who book The Vinegrove. This is included in the site fee because we know organising a wedding is an awesome and time-consuming process, and believe that the lead-up to your special day should be spent relaxing and celebrating with family, content in the knowledge that all the logistics are taken care of.
The bridal service includes:
- Supply of a well-researched contact list of all wedding suppliers in the region, developed through years of experience in the events industry and local knowledge;
- Scaled marquee plans;
- Hire lists and coordination with hire companies;
- Creation and distrubution of event running sheet to all suppliers;
- Coordination, installation and dismantling of marquees and hire equipment;
- Suggested drinks quantities, stocking the bar with ice, and management of bar staff;
- Table setting and implementation of seating plans;
- Lighting of candles and other mood lighting at appropriate times;
- Regular cleaning of loos and other areas throughout your event;
- Stoking outdoor fire and management of other heating/cooling throughout the night;
- Coordination of transport to and from the venue; and
- Full clean-up and rubbish removal the next day.
Contact us for more information about these services, or find more about our venue dressing work at www.thevenuedresser.com.au.